We are providing the list of the top electrical mini projects ideas in this page. As many engineering students are searching for the best electrical projects from the 2nd year and 3rd year, we are providing this list of projects. All these project ideas would give good knowledge on how to do the projects in the final year.
So, we hope this list of electrical mini projects ideas are more helpful for many engineering students. You may write your comments and new projects ideas also by visiting our contact us page.
Top Electrical Mini Projects List:
- Auto Night Lamp Using LED: Auto Night Lamp Using High Power LEDs is a circuit which turns ON the LED lights interfaced to it at night time and it turns OFF the lights automatically when it is day.
- Anti Bag Snatching Alarm: This is a simple alarm circuit to thwart snatching of your valuables while travelling. The circuit kept in your bag or suitcase sounds a loud alarm, simulating a police horn, if someone attempts to snatch your bag or suitcase. This will draw the attention of other passengers and the burglar can be caught red handed. In the standby mode, the circuit is locked by a plug and socket arrangement (a mono plug with shorted leads plugged into the mono-jack socket of the unit). When the burglar tries to snatch the bag, the plug detaches from the unitâ€™s socket to activate the alarm.
- Automatic Plant Watering System: This one of the most useful project in our real life. It helps us in watering plants automatically without any human interference. We may also call it as Automatic plant irrigation system. We know that people do not pour the water on to the plants in their gardens when they go to vacation or often forget to water plants. As a result, there is a chance to get the plants damaged. This project is an excellent solution for such kind of problems.
- Water Level Indicator: The Water Level Indicator employs a simple mechanism to detect and indicate the water level in an overhead tank or any other water container. The sensing is done by using a set of nine probes which are placed at nine different levels on the tank walls (with probe9 to probe1 placed in increasing order of height, common probe (i.e. a supply carrying probe) is placed at the base of the tank). The level 9 represents the â€œtank fullâ€ condition while level 1 represents the â€œtank emptyâ€ condition.
- IR Remote Control Switch: By using this circuit, we can control any house hold appliance with the help of remote. In this project, there are two parts – one is in transmitting section and the other is in receiving section.